PEO, PSO and PO
- PEO 1: Apply their expertise and skills with innovation, dedication and social consciousness for a productive career in industry and for higher education.
- PEO 2: Communicate and function effectively as an individual and as a team member in a professional environment upholding ethical and social values.
- PEO3: Self-learn modern engineering tools, techniques, skills and contemporary engineering practice necessary for engineering works.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
Graduates of the Mechanical Engineering program will be able to
- PSO1: Apply knowledge of Engineering, Mathematics and Science to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- PSO2: Use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice in interdisciplinary areas.
- PSO3: Design a system, component or process to meet the industrial needs sustaining social responsibility.