PEO, PSO and PO
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
The following Program Educational Objectives are designed based on the Department Mission. Students will be able to:
- PEO1: Excel their career in core and other allied fields of specializations to meet the global needs by utilizing the knowledge, skills and confidence achieved during the graduate program.
- PEO2 : Solve problems and challenges in their field and bridge the gap between advanced technology and end users
- PEO3 :Use acquired knowledge in Electrical and Electronics engineering for lifelong learning and professional success
- PEO4: Develop as an entrepreneur or work as part of a team in multidisciplinary industrial projects, upholding their ethical and social commitment
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PSO1: Analyze and solve real time problems in electrical engineering by using knowledge in science, engineering and mathematics.
- PSO2 : Design & Integrate reliable and sustainable Electrical systems by incorporating the fundamental concepts in electronics, electrical machines, Power system & control system
- PSO3: Offer ethically and professionally perfected engineering services to society by adapting the changes in technology.